Saturday, May 26, 2007

When superheroes get retrenched..(Part 2 - Last Part)

As promised.....here is the continuation and also the last installment of "When superheroes get retrenched..(Part 1) ". Don't worry guys.....will be posting more funny stuffs in my blog after this. :)


Hey isn't that Wolveri**....Nahh....I guess its better to call him 'Garderine'!!


Son: Daddy, Daddy...look...its Zorro!!
Dad: I can't believe it....what's this garbage collector doing in a Zorro's outfit....it isn't even halloween yet???


Excuse me sir....would you like some Batman's hotdogs....its only 50 cents per-piece....Sir...Sir...how about i give you a discount....30 cents per-piece....Sirrrrr.....


Advertisement: For anyone who wishes to embark in a Superhero career...pls dial the hotline 1900-911-retrenchedheroes...SIGH!!!


I was wondering if the underwear has got super powers when one wears it???



-THE END-





1 comment:

Yosafat Agus said...

Cool mannnn! I want to be one of superhero too!