Saturday, June 16, 2007

What happens when Ah Beng goes to night class??

This is a story of Ah Beng going to night class…..pls read below…..

One day during work, Ah Beng and Ah Seng were chatting:

Ah Beng: Ehhh Ah Seng, I've been taking night courses for 5 months now and I have an exam next week. I got a feeling I’m smarter and wiser now…..hahaha!! So you don’t Prey-Prey hah….

Ah Seng: Ohhhh!! Cun bor…..you go to night class then become smarter? Mai gong lar….people like you go night class for 1 year also no use!! Still stupid one lar!! Buahahaha….

Ah Beng: KNNB CCB…..you don’t look down on me worrr…Ma Hai!! You don’t believe izzit?!Okkkk….I ask you a question see you can answer bor?!

Ah Seng: Let your horse come larrrrr…….

Ah Beng: Ok I ask you, do you know who is Graham Bell?
Ah Seng: Errrrrr….mmmm…..don’t know lar….who ler?
Ah Beng: He's the inventor of the phone in 1876; if you take night courses you would know this. See….now you look like mountain turtle….Buahahahaha.

The next day, the same discussion took place:
Ah Beng: Oiiii…Ah Seng, I ask you another question. Do you know who is Alexander Dumas?
Ah Seng: Don’t know lar…..don’t know lar…..(sounds irritated)
Ah Beng: He's the author of "The 3 Musketeers", if you take night courses, you would know this. See I told you I’m smarter now….hiek hiek hiek hiek hiek....(snorts).

The next day, once again:
Ah Beng: Ehhh….Ah Seng….I asked you ahhh….do you know who is Jean Jacques Rousseau?
Ah Seng: CB…..don’t ask me all this stupid Ang Mo questions ok….how I know lar? (feeling offended)
Ah Beng: Aiyoh stupid….He's the author of "Confessions", I told you mah…..if you take night courses, you would know this.

This time, Ah Seng got really pissed and said: "Ok….then I ask you, do you know who is Simon Ching?"
Ah Beng: Simon Ching ah…..don’t know ler…..who ah…who ah?? Wahhh….you bue steady lar….secretly go to night class to learn this then come and ask me….naber!!!
Ah Seng: You idiot lar…..Simon Ching is the guy enjoying with your wife every night when you go to night class!! If you stop night courses, you would know this lar…..stupid!!


Buahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

SaeWei said...

ALAMAK!!!!!!!! Tu lar.. Ah Beng.. show off banyak.. The moral of the story is... Bring your wife along to your night class. LOLOLOLOLOL